I have been actually keeping myself busy as of lately. It's not something I'm used to, I have a lot of bored time usually. It has a lot to do with my recent subscription to Netflix, I got hooked on Dexter, Sanctuary and watching other movies. Between Netflix, keeping up with school, and slowly progressing on my project I last wrote about, and of course my son, I've been managing to use up every minute of my days.... No boredom in my house, some slight aggravation when it comes to school work is all.
My V-Neck topper is almost there, working on the hood, then all that's left to be done is some seeming and some final touches and seeing if I like it. If I don't I'm not sure I'll try again... I'll probably move on to something else.
I do like that it has furthered my knowledge of how to work together a garment, so I may succeed when I move on to creating my own soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment