Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspiration?!!

I have severely lacking any motivation for everything lately, including picking up a hook. I started to work a little on my son's blanket that I began back in like June, didn't get a whole lot done, but I plan on it by the time it snows, which being in Michigan could be any day now.

I received a weekly email from Caron with a pattern that made me go "ooooooooo :)"  And now I'm inspired to pick up my hook, I had to look thru my stash and decide what color I wanted to go with, I have several Caron simply soft skeins I was just waiting to use, of course of the 5 colors I have I don't have enough of any one color so I will be making a trip to the store to get the sufficient amount for the pattern. I decided to go with the Grey Heather I have, just need two more skeins. I'm gonna go get started on it tonight yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment